+1 (844) ALAMBDA
Training | Development
Alambda.com - Training Portal
Previous Work- Dealer Pay
Azure ecommerce Cloud based platform
• Programming complex data structures and conversions
• Actuarial Analasyt - Modeling & Systems
• Profiling and optimizing routines to make them run magnitudes faster AXIS EnterpriseLink
• AXIS GridLink - Local Bursting Farm
• GridLink - Manage Farm
• Provide mathematical and technical support in the development of our Actuarial systems.
• Project management tasks such as updating project status reports, project plans, project
• GGY AXIS Modeling - The development and maintenance of GGY AXIS actuarial models for Universal Life (UL)
• Knowledge of actuarial modelling platforms, ideally GGY Axis (MG-ALFA/MoSes/Prophet)
• Model validation and Testing against legacy models (including enhancement and documentation of Model Validation processes)
• Resourcing, budgeting and issue logs under supervision from Senior Implementation Engineer.
• Track iteration progress, act upon and report obstacles ensuring iteration commitments are met.
• Manage preparation of project deliverables such as project documents and workshop presentations.
• Produce reports for scheduled and ad hoc discussions with various stakeholders (e.g. Business Unit and IT).
• Designing and implementing new features for AXIS in the user interface and database areas
• Strong hands on experience in C++ development
• Excellent understanding of algorithm ETL, PipeLine and MVC designs
• Experience in database technologies and SQL knowledge, an asset
• Oversee the Database architecture of AXIS and related products
• Provide client support for end users on Database related issues (both internal and external)
• Comprehensive knowledge of database technologies (database design principles, SQL, DAO, ADO, ODBC, OLE DB)
• Experience in working with SQL Server and programming for it
• Comprehensive knowledge of C++ and C#/.Net technology
• Experienced in designing high performance database applications and performance tuning